Anyway, here's my Top 40, you wonderful people:
My Top 40
1. Recycling
2. Saying the alphabet backwards
3. 4 day weekends
4. Listening to new music
5. Indian Food (my friend introduced me to this, and now I want moreeee)
6. Free writing
7. Feeling artistic
8. My dog
9. Remembering to bookmark the page where I stopped reading
10. Geek-ish tendencies
11. French braids
12. Drinking peach tea
13. Being outside at night during the summer
14. Sleeping late
15. Bright colors
16. Dressing how I want
17. Extended drum solos
18. Home made chocolate cake
19. Rocky road ice cream
20. People commenting on my blog.
21. Friendship bracelets (check out my work here)
22. Folklore
23. Words that trigger distinct memories in my mind
24. Dexter's Laboratory
25. Converse shoes
26. Dominating the playing field (okay, I really just like the word 'dominating').
27. The Beatles
28. Drinking hot cocoa while listening to Christmas Music
29. Spirit Animals (OWLS FOO)
30. Making jokes that are actually entertaining
31. Earrings/nose rings/belly button rings
32. Domo
33. Daydreaming
34. The letter 'R'
35. Reading poetry.
36. Reading underneath a tree
37. Sharon Creech
38. Libraries on Saturday mornings
39. Running barefoot through my neighborhood
40. Bike riding
Hope ya'll enjoyed my Top 40. Watch out for more random crap in my upcoming posts! Woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.