I have decided to share with all of you the bottom and top 40 lists I've compiled. I probably should start with my Top 40 list, but thinking of negative things is easier, so you get the Bottom 40 first.
My Bottom 40
1. Sneezing into my arm and getting snot all over my shirt.
2. Global Warming
3. Loud-mouths who have no idea what they're talking about.
4. Failing tests
5. Violence as an answer.
6. Apathy
7. Reality Television shows highlighting passive/aggressive behavior.
8. When someone takes the last ice cream sandwich and leaves the box in the freezer.
9. People who scoff when I read in public.
10. Info-marcials (how the heck is that spelled?)
11. When I don't know how to spell words.
12. When I follow a blog and then the blogger decides to stop updating *cough....Hyperbole and a Half*
13. Kids who think they are total hipsters
14.Geometry... well, math in general
15. If I make a gift for someone and they never use it.
16. Email/phone tag
17. Falling
18. Stubbing my toe repeatedly
19. Food Poisoning
20. Thinking I don't have any homework and go to school the next day and hear about all the assignments I neglected to complete.
21. Miniature Golf
22. Typo-s
23. Guys who act tough
24. Losing my phone
25. Over-sleeping
26. People who say "F My Life" when in reality their lives are great, and they don't realize it.
27. Dyed hair (sometimes)
28. If someone texts me first, I respond, and they never text back.
29. Burning whatever I'm cooking
30. Never being able to solve anagrams... or tangrams.
31. Pulling muscles
32. Thinking I got an amazing grade on an assignment, and when it's handed back, I have a C-
33. Paper-cuts
34. People who try to sound smart but only succeed in misusing large words.
35. Snow getting into my boots and melting
36. Not finishing a book
37. Burning my tongue and having it feel like sandpaper in my mouth all day.
38. Still getting freaked out by my basement when it's late.
39. My phone buzzing right as I'm about to fall asleep.
40. Being sick.
Welp, there you are. Check back soon for a more upbeat and possibly entertaining Top 40.
I think half of these were talking about me :/ I like the one about hipsters.....
ReplyDeleteThey weren't 'bout you, sweetie ;) I like the one about the hipsters, too ;P
ReplyDelete