Okay real talk here peeps i'm super tired and i need to write
i love it when people block me on the internet. like, DAMN you showed me. like one time someone blocked me by my ip address and i couldn't stop laughing like wow i'm so fuckin scared. like no bitch ur passive aggression just strengthens me. once i accepted the haters i became so much stronger.
i'm just so fuckin tired and i remembered how many haters there are and i am blind to all of them i couldn't give less of a shit if i tried LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
goodnight lol
ALSO!!!! I GOT AN IPHONE THE LAST TIME I GOT A NEW PHONE WAS OVER FIVE YEARS AGO I LOVE IT SO MUCH I'VE BEEN TAKING SO MANY HOT SELFIES YALL GON BE AMAZED
i love it when people block me on the internet. like, DAMN you showed me. like one time someone blocked me by my ip address and i couldn't stop laughing like wow i'm so fuckin scared. like no bitch ur passive aggression just strengthens me. once i accepted the haters i became so much stronger.
i'm just so fuckin tired and i remembered how many haters there are and i am blind to all of them i couldn't give less of a shit if i tried LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
goodnight lol
ALSO!!!! I GOT AN IPHONE THE LAST TIME I GOT A NEW PHONE WAS OVER FIVE YEARS AGO I LOVE IT SO MUCH I'VE BEEN TAKING SO MANY HOT SELFIES YALL GON BE AMAZED
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.