01 November 2013

Documentation of Recent Events

HOLY COW.

Tonight really was something else, it was so much fun.

I texted my friend Mary to see if she wanted to hang out around 5:30. I didn't see her response until an hour later. She was down to hang out, but at that time I was at my grandparent's house. I asked my grandma where Mary & I should hang out. She suggested Dunlap, Iowa. I sent that to Mary, and bless her heart she was so confused. Eventually we worked out that we would go to Starbucks together, but it was nearing seven by that point. I google mapped her address, and it looked like it would be an easy drive.

I WAS WRONG.

I forgot to account for the fact that is was darker than hell outside, so I couldn't see any of the house numbers on her street. I drove up and down her street for ten minutes, then ended up going around some side streets, and I ended up somewhere called Ruggles. Needless to say, I was petrified. I couldn't help but ask, What the fuck is a ruggle? After much distress, at 7:30 I found her house, and I was mortified to find out it was LITERALLY THE FIRST HOUSE ON THE STREET.

We went to starbucks to get smoothies but they were out of bananas so we were forced out of our comfort zone and the cashier had to help us figure out what the hell to order. I got a Chocolate-Chai-Latte thing that was simply delicious, and Mary got some hot chocolate that turned out to be pretty shitty. You live, you learn.

It got super loud in the starbucks because a bunch of unsupervised middle schoolers were hanging out there so we ended up just hanging out outside in the little shopping area. It was so peaceful and fun and Mary & I talked about everything under the sun and when I dropped her off we had a marvelous hug. I'm still feeling so great right now!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.