04 March 2013

I haven't just written about my life in awhile, so I guess that's what I'll be doing right now.

All in all, things have been really hectic, but not in a good way. If you're subscribed to my youtube channel you're probably aware of all the ridiculous things I've been doing, but you might not know that I've also been under a lot of stress lately. I have many projects due within the next two weeks, and right now I'm sort of at a breaking point. It's so bad that I was reading a book last week and I started crying because one little aspect of the novel pushed me over the edge. I couldn't stop crying for over two hours as I realized all that was going wrong in my life.

I tend to dwell on the negatives in life. For instance, all I've had on my mind the past few weeks is how I'm a complete failure of a person and I'm going to do poorly in all my subjects at school and how I'm never going to amount to anything that'll actually be important. I'm falling into a phase again where I only listen to the same music, want to be away from people, and stay inside all day. I like having friends, and I love my friends dearly, but a lot of the time I just want to be by myself in the quiet.

The only time I'm ever really alone is at night, but I'm usually so exhausted that I can't even enjoy the peace and quiet. And my insomnia is starting to come back, and I am not looking forward to more late nights where I never fall asleep. My insomnia comes in phases, usually when I'm most depressed. It's been on and off since fourth grade, really.

Another thing I can't stop thinking of is the future. I cannot help but think that the way humans are living right now is going to kill the earth. I don't even know that much about environmental science, but I just have this gut feeling that we're going to eventually mess shit up so badly that we won't be able to recover.

Also I've been trying to do a lot of writing lately, but it just turns out rotten. I used to be able to write with such ease, and now it's more of a pain than anything. Just look at how my blog has gone down the toilet since summer vacation! I used to update every single day before summer, but now I can't muster the energy to sit down and actually write something substantial. This right here isn't even real writing, is it? I'm just ranting and getting upset over trivial matters. I feel like I should be able to solve all of my problems by myself, but I know that I can't.

Sometimes I just hate myself so much.

Honestly the only thing that's keeping me from having a panic attack right now is me telling myself that everything is A-OKAY and looking at this picture:


I found this on tumblr a really long time ago and I don't know why it's funny BUT IT IS. If you don't read Homestuck it might not make any sense, sorry...


ps i haven't spell checked this yet but i'm posting it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Aww hannah I hope that you start feeling better soon, if you need anything or if you wanna talk it out, you can always call, text or email me! LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! <3 <3 <3 Again, I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you're not feeling the best that you can... Just know that we are always here for you, Hannah. We love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.