Sometimes it randomly hits me that I've had this blog since 2011. The funny thing is that it doesn't feel like it has been that long. Really it feels like just yesterday I was creating a blog named Infinitely Pi and was writing about pictures of green beans.
This post may be redundant because I post so often about my existential crisis, but SERIOUSLY GUYS IT'S 2013?!?!? I think about how much I've changed over the years and I literally cannot believe how different I am from when I started blogging. My writing style, my world view, and so much more have changed since September of 2011. I've had so many experiences that have shaped who I am today, and I can't help but wonder what else is in store for me that will change me with this coming year.
Even though I am not much older than I was when I began blogging, I am much more mature, and I now can do so many "adult" things. Like driving by myself, applying for part time jobs, and staying up past midnight ;)
My dad really wants me to apply for a part time job this weekend, which makes me nervous. My anxiety has not been getting better recently, but my parents think having a job will help with my depression. I want to work at this discount book store that is by my house, but my parents want me to work in a retirement home.
Who knows where I'll end up?
This post may be redundant because I post so often about my existential crisis, but SERIOUSLY GUYS IT'S 2013?!?!? I think about how much I've changed over the years and I literally cannot believe how different I am from when I started blogging. My writing style, my world view, and so much more have changed since September of 2011. I've had so many experiences that have shaped who I am today, and I can't help but wonder what else is in store for me that will change me with this coming year.
Even though I am not much older than I was when I began blogging, I am much more mature, and I now can do so many "adult" things. Like driving by myself, applying for part time jobs, and staying up past midnight ;)
My dad really wants me to apply for a part time job this weekend, which makes me nervous. My anxiety has not been getting better recently, but my parents think having a job will help with my depression. I want to work at this discount book store that is by my house, but my parents want me to work in a retirement home.
Who knows where I'll end up?
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.