/break in hiatus
Sorry, I won't be here for long, but I have a few things that I want to discuss with y'all before I continue on with my hiatus.
Order of Business #1: Unfortunately, I still haven't been feeling inspired to write. I've written some poetry, but it is pretty personal and I highly doubt that any of you would be interested in reading it. Some of it treads into teen-angst territory, and I know we all don't want to go there.
Order of Business #2: My youtube channel is pretty successful! I currently have 33 subscribers, which is more than I ever dreamed of having. I've made some really nice friends (see Order of Business #3), and I love responding to comments on my videos. If I haven't self-promoted enough already, here is a link to my channel.
Order of Business #3: The only reason I am writing this is because one of my youtube amigos has kicked my butt into gear. She's also a new member of my blog! Let's all give a warm welcome to Farran Arabella! Besides having a totally kick ass name, she is a total sweety pie, and she herself is participating in a book challenge this year! She's trying to read 50 books, and is documenting her experience on her wordpress blog. You should go check it out!
Order of Business #4: Did I mention I got a new dog? Unless you know me in real life or follow my vlogs, you may not have known this! We rescued her, and she is seven years old, and a beagle. Her name is Daisy. Also, she is missing one of her legs. But it doesn't slow her down one bit! She's quite strong actually, and can balance on her back legs quite well. If she had abs, they'd be made of steel. Yesterday my mom did an impromptu photoshoot of her, and this is the result:
Sorry, I won't be here for long, but I have a few things that I want to discuss with y'all before I continue on with my hiatus.
Order of Business #1: Unfortunately, I still haven't been feeling inspired to write. I've written some poetry, but it is pretty personal and I highly doubt that any of you would be interested in reading it. Some of it treads into teen-angst territory, and I know we all don't want to go there.
Order of Business #2: My youtube channel is pretty successful! I currently have 33 subscribers, which is more than I ever dreamed of having. I've made some really nice friends (see Order of Business #3), and I love responding to comments on my videos. If I haven't self-promoted enough already, here is a link to my channel.
Order of Business #3: The only reason I am writing this is because one of my youtube amigos has kicked my butt into gear. She's also a new member of my blog! Let's all give a warm welcome to Farran Arabella! Besides having a totally kick ass name, she is a total sweety pie, and she herself is participating in a book challenge this year! She's trying to read 50 books, and is documenting her experience on her wordpress blog. You should go check it out!
Order of Business #4: Did I mention I got a new dog? Unless you know me in real life or follow my vlogs, you may not have known this! We rescued her, and she is seven years old, and a beagle. Her name is Daisy. Also, she is missing one of her legs. But it doesn't slow her down one bit! She's quite strong actually, and can balance on her back legs quite well. If she had abs, they'd be made of steel. Yesterday my mom did an impromptu photoshoot of her, and this is the result:
Order of Business #5: I got my driver's license! I turned sixteen back in November, but I didn't get around to getting my driver's license until last week. I did my inaugural first drive by myself yesterday. I went to the grocery store and bought mini cupcakes. It was quite an experience. My mom felt it necessary to document the event with a photo.
I was not excited to be photographed.
Also, since Order of Business #5 is sort of a misc. OoB, lemme tell you all that I recently learned to play guitar! I'll probably post a video of that at some point, once I become less terrible at it ;)
/starts hiatus back up again
Wooh! All of these things are awesome! Your dog is soooooo cuuuuuute! :oD I could just steal her.
ReplyDeleteIt's cool that you're learning to play guitar! Unfortunately, I have not gotten far in my quest to master it... Meaning, it's in my closet collecting dust. Maybe you could teach me! :oD
Jos, we need to meet up and play guitar together. though i'm probably not fit to teach you! xD Lizzie would probs be better at that!
DeleteI wonder who got you those awesome sunglasses?
ReplyDeleteHHHMMMM, I DUNNO ;D
DeleteWe should all meet up and just play guitar :)
ReplyDeleteyes. please. im texting u rn.
Delete