Something I've noticed lately is that I have a pretty extensive vocabulary, but I have no idea what half the words mean. Does anyone else have this problem? For instance, I know how to pronounce and spell the word "sordid", but I haven't the slightest idea how to use it in conversation. All I've been able to gather thus far is that "sordid" means something bad.
I used to just wing it and try to use some of these fancier words, but I quickly learned that is not a good idea. See, calling your dog a "cesspool of joy" is not only a contradiction, but it makes you sound like an idiot and your dad will have to explain how to correctly use the word "cesspool".
I used to just wing it and try to use some of these fancier words, but I quickly learned that is not a good idea. See, calling your dog a "cesspool of joy" is not only a contradiction, but it makes you sound like an idiot and your dad will have to explain how to correctly use the word "cesspool".
hannah omg
ReplyDeleteI love you, the cesssssSSSsSssspool of joy made me laugh
;)
Delete