30 October 2011

I'M BACK SUCKAZZZZZ

Very dramatic post title, yes? I thought that coming back with a bang was the only way possible to return to my blog. My life has been pretty hectic lately, so I haven't been updating as much as I'd like to. In other words, I haven't been updating at all. I realize that I only had two posts written, but I nonetheless feel bad. I think this is the worst I've ever done at keeping up with a blog. I at least lasted a few months on my other websites.

This is why I have decided that as of today, October 30, 2011, at 8:45 p.m., that I will post once everyday this week. I am actually laughing a little bit as I type this, because my faith in myself is pretty low when it comes to updating.

Since this post has been fairly anti-climactic, here is a picture of a string bean:


I would like to point out that I did not draw this picture, though I wish I was responsible for its ridiculous amount of adorableness. (If you wish to partake in the joy of all things string bean, visit the website where I found this lovely image: http://www.veggie.ca/light/stringbeanma.html) There are a lot of pictures that I have drawn/plan on drawing that I want to upload to this site. But until I get a scanner or a tablet, that is not going to happen. Perhaps I will be able to pawn one off a friend in the near future.

See ya'll tomorrow when I (hopefully) post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.