It's Halloween, isn't it? :( Why does it have to be Halloween?
Now, before I get ahead of myself, I'd just like to say that when I was a small child, I loved Halloween. My personal angst towards the holiday didn't start until a few years ago, but that's a whole different story than the one I'm planning on telling.
Since I wasn't looking forward to passing out candy tonight, I holed up in my living room, comfy blanket close by, surfing the internets on my laptop. I soon grew bored, though, and decided to clean up some of the folders on my desktop. When I clicked on the first folder, this is what I saw:
I was certainly confused, as would anyone who had just found a screenshot describing the unhealthy relationship between a sock monkey and his banana. Then it all came flooding back to me.
This past weekend I had spent some time at my good friend Lizzie's house. We had been messing around on my laptop when I announced that I needed to use the restroom. I left the room, leaving my laptop with Lizzie, which proved to be an unwise move, because when I came back, I found that up on my screen. It seems she had typed it up on a word document just for me, since she knew how much I love sock monkeys.
I remember being slightly weirded out by this writing, but eventually found it funny, and took a screen shot of it, moving it to a folder only to be found by me, tonight.
Another image I found tonight was this one:
I'm fairly sure I created this lovely work of art awhile back on drawastickman.com. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why I have a screen shot of an indifferent sunflower watching one cloud brutally attack another. In my opinion the most disturbing aspect of this image is that I have many other screen shots similar to this one.
Now, if your retinas haven't been completely burned yet from looking at these pictures, here is a final one I want to share:
I'm pretty sure I took a screenshot of this late one night when I was scrolling through the loads of pixalated hoobla on unrelatedcaptions.com. I am currently having trouble remembering why I found this so funny in the first place. I'm leaning towards the fact that I had an immense obsession with 'The Fairly Odd Parents' as a kid, and seeing Timmy's dad made me laugh.
Then again, I'm still not quite sure...
I'm signing off for tonight, and I'll try my hardest to post again tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll come across more screenshots for your viewing pleasure.
Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.