24 October 2014

tonight

The past two days were really rough for me until things got way better tonight. The ACT is tomorrow and I've been stressing insanely about that, and Thursday I had so much work to do and I was so exhausted I couldn't concentrate on any of it so I got nothing accomplished for the most past last night. Not to mention that my crippling loneliness is coming back in full swing now that it's getting closer to winter and I'm remembering why I hate having seasonal depression so much. My depression is already such a struggle for me and it just gets so much worse during the winter time. All day long I was just irate. Completely over it, basically. I did work all day long at school and when I got home I had even more to do. I took a solid nap though and that really helped to get me back on the right track. I did a little bit of AP Lit homework, and then at 7 pm Mary picked me up and we went out for a Night of Debauchery.

We enjoyed a lot of time together outside, and then we stopped in at work really quick to check the schedule and after that we ended up driving around for an hour with the windows down, blasting music. We were SO obnoxious but it felt good to not have any cares at all. Mary's mixed CD was an absolute disaster but it was some of the best music I've heard in awhile. I knew none of the words to the songs but I didn't care we just kept driving it felt so relaxing and so freeing. We ended up at a red light while some dance song was blaring, and we were dancing like idiots, and a semi-truck was next to us, and the dude in the passenger seat began jamming out with us and when we noticed we both absolutely LOST it. It was so funny, and we were on the road with them next to us for about a mile, until they eventually turned left, and were gone. We blew them lots of kisses.

My voice is going to be hoarse tomorrow from how much shouting Mary and I did tonight, that is for sure. I'm feeling very contented right now though, and relaxed. my apprehensions have melted away, and tonight while in the car, I just realized that I Do Not Care Anymore. I'm still my own first priority, but I'm not going to be concerned with how I'm perceived by others. I'll do as I please, honestly.

here is a pic I took out of a cute book in my latin class:
:)
"It is fitting that everyone has a dog greeting them when they return home!"

JUST GET A LOAD OF THAT AD + GERUND TO EXPRESS PURPOSE. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE USES OF CUM + THE SUBJUNCTIVE. OH YEAH. 

A lot of people think Latin is a language filled with anger. I'm not saying they're wrong, but we sure can have a lot of fun with Latin too!!! 

i'm not spell or grammar checking this tonight I'm going to bed! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.