Wow, what a month!!
I finished my college Latin class, and went to Nationals for baton twirling!! My group and I placed in the top 10 for all our routines, and snagged a national title in one event :) So, a successful year!
Yesterday I was asked out, and I said yes. I suppose my hope of having a summer fling is coming into fruition after all. Especially seeing as they're leaving for college in about two weeks.
For me, I don't want a committed relationship. I want to have fun, hang out, and just relax. So I'm hoping all of those things will be accomplished. I don't want to go into Senior year in a relationship. Especially not a long-distance relationship. This is such a big time in my life and I want to have the room to make changes in my life. And to be less stressed, of course. I have no qualms with being alone, honestly. I had to learn how to be alone, and I'm glad I did. I just want to continue to grow this coming school year, and I want the same for the person I'm seeing right now. It's their freshman year of college, it's not fair to them to be in a relationship going into school. I want for them to learn and explore just as much as I'm going to!
I worked two long, 8-hour shifts this weekend, so tonight I am definitely feeling ready for bed. But I feel like I ought to stay up because this is really the first time it feels like summer for me. No baton, no school, nothing! Besides work, but I don't mind doing that right now ;-)
In other news, I've been working on writing something pretty major lately, and I think I am going to post it on my tumblr blog as well as on here. It will be good for me to post it. I'm excited to!
l8r
I finished my college Latin class, and went to Nationals for baton twirling!! My group and I placed in the top 10 for all our routines, and snagged a national title in one event :) So, a successful year!
Yesterday I was asked out, and I said yes. I suppose my hope of having a summer fling is coming into fruition after all. Especially seeing as they're leaving for college in about two weeks.
For me, I don't want a committed relationship. I want to have fun, hang out, and just relax. So I'm hoping all of those things will be accomplished. I don't want to go into Senior year in a relationship. Especially not a long-distance relationship. This is such a big time in my life and I want to have the room to make changes in my life. And to be less stressed, of course. I have no qualms with being alone, honestly. I had to learn how to be alone, and I'm glad I did. I just want to continue to grow this coming school year, and I want the same for the person I'm seeing right now. It's their freshman year of college, it's not fair to them to be in a relationship going into school. I want for them to learn and explore just as much as I'm going to!
I worked two long, 8-hour shifts this weekend, so tonight I am definitely feeling ready for bed. But I feel like I ought to stay up because this is really the first time it feels like summer for me. No baton, no school, nothing! Besides work, but I don't mind doing that right now ;-)
In other news, I've been working on writing something pretty major lately, and I think I am going to post it on my tumblr blog as well as on here. It will be good for me to post it. I'm excited to!
l8r
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.