Well, well, well, it seems you've stumbled upon my blog. I don't exactly know what the purpose of this whole thing is quite yet. I've had other less popular blogs in the past, one of which the URL is long forgotten, and the other, the tender site of tetherball.jigsy.com, where all of my posts got deleted in a moment of my stupidity. Check it out if you'd like, the background is pretty relaxing.
Anyway, I've considered using this blog as an outlet for my creativity. In other words, I'd basically just shoot out my verbal diarrhea upon all of you innocent readers. Though I know no one will comment on this post and object to that, so I think that's precisely what I will do *laughs deviously*.
Welp, I have no other exciting words of wisdom to put forth on the internets right now, so I'm signing off.
EDIT 8/20/12: I remember the name of my old blogspot blog. It's http://ihaveablog1.blogspot.com
Anyway, I've considered using this blog as an outlet for my creativity. In other words, I'd basically just shoot out my verbal diarrhea upon all of you innocent readers. Though I know no one will comment on this post and object to that, so I think that's precisely what I will do *laughs deviously*.
Welp, I have no other exciting words of wisdom to put forth on the internets right now, so I'm signing off.
EDIT 8/20/12: I remember the name of my old blogspot blog. It's http://ihaveablog1.blogspot.com
what if someone HAD objected?
ReplyDeleteLia? My guess is this is you?
DeleteIf someone had objected, I would obviously not have come as far in blogging as I have.