Four years.
It's odd to think that it's been this long. I remember the night I made my blog when I was a freshman. I was sitting in the big brown chair in my room, curled up with my computer on my lap. It's bittersweet to think back to that time.
Of course, I could continue to log my life on here, but I want this to blog to be like a time capsule for me. To look back at when I'm older and remember the way I used to be. Even now having graduated, it's really comforting to look back at my memories from when I was younger. I want this blog to encapsulate a certain time from my life. High school was a grueling emotional test, and I want to have my memories cataloged.
I'm about to begin my journey as a college student. It's frightening and exciting, and I'm uncertain about a lot of things. Currently my plan is to start a new blog, on a more updated platform (Wordpress, most likely), to use for college and beyond.
I love you, InfinitelyPi, and it hurts to say goodbye. It has been lovely having an extension of my journal that I can share with the void of the internet. Thanks for listening.
Love,
Hannah
It's odd to think that it's been this long. I remember the night I made my blog when I was a freshman. I was sitting in the big brown chair in my room, curled up with my computer on my lap. It's bittersweet to think back to that time.
Of course, I could continue to log my life on here, but I want this to blog to be like a time capsule for me. To look back at when I'm older and remember the way I used to be. Even now having graduated, it's really comforting to look back at my memories from when I was younger. I want this blog to encapsulate a certain time from my life. High school was a grueling emotional test, and I want to have my memories cataloged.
I'm about to begin my journey as a college student. It's frightening and exciting, and I'm uncertain about a lot of things. Currently my plan is to start a new blog, on a more updated platform (Wordpress, most likely), to use for college and beyond.
I love you, InfinitelyPi, and it hurts to say goodbye. It has been lovely having an extension of my journal that I can share with the void of the internet. Thanks for listening.
Love,
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.